Yes. For white listed IP addresses, it’s as if the whole plugin is switched off. There are no restrictions for the user related with that IP whatsoever.
Here are just a few examples:
- Security Admin
- User will not need to provide security admin access key
- Login Guard
- User will be excluded from multi-factor authentication
- GASP and Google reCAPCTHA will not display within login screen
- User will not get 404 error when wp-login.php is renamed (hidden)
- User Management
- Whilst that user (admin) is logged in, they will not get notification email that "admin just has logged in.."